Health Clinics Remain an Important Part of Today’s World
One of the fears that many healthcare professionals acknowledge is that too many Americans will forgo routine checkups and procedures during the time of the pandemic. In fact, as hospitals, urgent care centers and family physicians and pediatricians limited their hours or closed their offices, there were initially fewer and fewer places for Americans to get the kind of preventative health care that they needed. Even as these same clinics have opened back up with new protocols and procedures in place, there are still too many people in this country who are using the pandemic as a reason that they are not seeking the care that they need. From annual mammograms to yearly diabetes checks to undiagnosed cases of hypertension and high cholesterol, there are many times when delaying the preventative care that you need can lead to much bigger problems in the future.
It is for these reasons that many doctors are reminding their patients that there are many ways to make sure that they are STAYING SAFE during these most challenging times:
- Statistics show that people who do not follow the guidelines of getting regular yearly health checks are more at risk than patients who do see their doctors on a required regular basis.
- The best way to stay healthy are not only to eat a healthy diet and get regular amounts of exercise, but to also make sure that you monitor cholesterol, blood pressure, and other rates.
- A yearly visit to the doctor is often more common for people who are in good health than those who are not healthy. Access to health care insurance and other monetary barriers are sometimes the reason that many people do not seek the preventative care that they most need.
- You can make sure that you are doing your best to avoid future and more expensive health care situations by following through on doctor’s recommendations and attending regular yearly physicals, as well as eating right.
- Insulin and other daily medical supplies are expensive and doctors hope to help their patients avoid needing these products by encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle.
- No one wants to risk infection any more than necessary during this pandemic, but it is important to note that all pediatricians physicians have special protocols in place to insure the safety and well being of their patients who come in for annual physicals and regular well visits.
- Global pharma market predeictions indicate that their numbers will reach $1.12 trillion in the year 2022, as the entire world adits a solution for not only this pandemic, but future health concerns as well.
- Statistics show that the total annual spending on drug therapies is about $371, and as the nation awaits a Covid-19 vaccine it is likely that number will increase in this new decade.
- As the biological pharmaceutical industry continues to make progress on this new frontier, there are already people working on the logistics of the cold chain shipping solutions that will be in immediate need once the vaccine is found.
- Findings indicate that as many as seven out of 10 leading pharmaceutical products require temperature-controlled transportation, so it is cleat that the biological pharmaceutical industry must work hand in hand with the companies that will provide the delivery of any new drug.
- Estimates indicate that the U.S. alone holds over 45 percent of the global pharmaceutical market, so this also means that this country has a vested interest in the development of the latest storage and delivery services.
As the entire world awaits the arrival of an effective vaccine for the Coronavirus, it is important to note that there are many scientists and researchers who are already preparing themselves for the next big health concern. And given that the biological pharmaceutical industry relies on resources like like blood, tissue, and reproductive materials and that clinical trials need to be stored in a cryogenic containers means the many industries are involved. Containers and storage plans that can hold the temperature at -150°C for at least 10 days are often needed in many kinds of biological pharmaceutical facilities. Working together, the pharmaceutical and transportation industries will play important roles in keeping Americans safe today, as well as in the future.