If a picker is worth a 1000 words, then a high quality digital image should be worth a financial investment, correct?
As the nation deals with the latest changes of the Covid-19 pandemic then it should come as no surprise that there are many businesses that are needing to find a way to advertise and promote their services. From the professional, high quality, and immediate, digital printing services that are needed to create vinyl banners and flags to tell customers that a restaurant is open for drive through services to helping medical office patients understand new protocols with professionally printed brochures, every during this digital age is important that all businesses know where to turn when they need fast digital printing.
Digital Printing Services Provide Needed Materials to Many Kinds of Industries
Although the trade show season may have been interrupted or cancelled by the invasion of the Coronavirus, there are still many ways to make use of the professional digital printing services products that many companies have invested in. Whether it is a fast and affordable production of a disposable menus as restaurants reopen for in person dining or it is the distribution of trade show products through the mail, instead of in person, it is important to know that there are many options for getting out a message. And while the spring and summer trade shows may have been the way to introduce new products and services in the past, there are still many ways to make sure that digital printing services can still help their clients reach their goals.
Consider these facts and figures about the many ways that the right digital marketing plan can help create images that are, indeed, worth more than one thousand words:
- Research indicates that the average company allocates 31.6% of its total marketing budget to events and exhibiting. This means that overall more than $24 billion a year is spent by U.S. Exhibitors for trade show displays, even though 70% of these exhibitors set no specific objectives for trade shows exhibits.
- Today, however, in a time when so many businesses are struggling with the latest challenges caused by stay at home orders and a lacking economy, it is far more important to have some very specific goals when it comes to making any kind of marketing investment.
- And while it may seem like the digital content that we all consumer on a daily basis is extraordinary, it is important to note that research indicates that people are generally more engaged with printed material over digital, which is often skimmed in an amount of time that rarely exceeds 15 seconds.
- Did you know, for instance, that customers who live within a five mile radius of a business will see a sign 50 to 60 times a month? This means that even in a time when the hours of operation may be changing based on local regulations, a restaurant would make a good investment if they spend their money on large, professional vinyl signs that indicate new hours or protocols.
- Because research indicates that as many as 85% of your customers live or work within a five-mile radius of your business, it is important to make sure that your business, its hours, and its specials are easily visible. Few ways help you achieve this goal than with the use of professionally printed sign.
- In fact, as many as 50% of all the customers who enter a business indicate that they did so because of signage, providing another reason to make sure that you invest in the best possible outdoor signage and banners that are available.
Staying successful today is a challenge for businesses of many size. Fortunately, however, there are professional printing companies that can help you get the messages out to your customers that you are open and that you have the products and services they are looking for. And while large corporations may not be able to take advantage of the trade show season, there are still ways to make sure that your current and future clients can get the information that they need.